Love Just Like A Candy

Nice day and happy fasting my dearest bloends (blog friends). Terliur tengok my niece and nephew yang tengah makan gula-gula. Tak pernah-pernah aku sentuh gula-gula since aku in secondary school lagi tapi dugaan puasa punya pasal, sampai budak-budak makan choki-choki pun aku rasa nak meleleh air liur aku. Cobaan yang sungguh besar dan dasyat for me in this fasting month. *_*



* Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.

I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.





Let's go like usual. Let's talk about love. Since aku break off, I never stop talking about love. Semua entry aku is about CINTA and that's suck. Totally.Tapi all this untuk motivate aku meanwhile share something with you guys in this blog. Now I realize, love is just an option. Kalau tak bercinta pun, you still can live on. It's an option for you to fill up some space in your heart, getting together two soul. 


Aku concludekan  love is more like candy. It's beautiful to be see, it's sweet to be taste but it just for a while. Tengah syok-syok kemam gula-gula tu, tiba-tiba dah habis. Baru nak rasa kenikmatan dia, terpaksa makan gula-gula yang lain. Love is sweet, nampak macam happy for those yang bercinta lalu-lalang kat depan masa tengah lepak kat kedai mamak. Tapi love is also unpredictable. It came in second and it can leave us without any temptations.

<Love is cruel Love is happy Love is hates Love is donkey Love is hell Love is heaven Love is too much Then, it's how it should be>

No comments:

Post a Comment