I Want To Be In His Pocket

This is how I will be if I had a bf (can't believe that I'm saying it).. Dah lama benar aku tak percaya menda-menda tahyul ni.. Bagi aku ni semua ridiculous.. Pernah dengar, once broken consider sold?.. Once hurt consider  forever.. Sebab tu lah aku tak percaya semua ni.. Bagi aku all men are the same.. They made the love and they leave the love.. Girls, they give the love and they suffer forever.. 

Macam mana pun, aku kena move on walaupun aku tak tahu bila masa aku dapat terima hakikat dan move on to the next stage.. Past lover make me suffer a lot.. Damn it! Sekarang, aku yang poyo-poyo kesedihan, konon teringat kisah-kisah romantik yang menyambah alam (what the heck?), meanwhile dia pulak happy to be with his new lover.. 

But kadang-kadang I feel like I want to be around him.. Although not be taking care, or the one his taking care of, still I would be grateful.. Such a weird feeling I had and wonder how come I can be thinking this far... Well that the secret that we will never know.. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment