I'm sorry. Forgive me.


Hai people.

It is been quite a long time i didn't wrote in my blog. Got so busy suddenly since final just around the corner. Me got so busy, busy with the assignment, with the presentation, and oh ya! I just came back from a trip. Class trip. But now I was not going to talk about that. I just could say it's awesome.

This evening something happen and make me realize about something. Yah! A very big something. And of course I'm not going to spell the big with the Caps Lock on. NO! okay I just did it.

Okay, I'm not going to call this as an advice because the way she/he talk to me is kind of URGH! I wish I could slap him/her right on the right/ left cheek. Why I keep using this / ? Me, myself don't know. Serabut giler sekarang.

This person came to me and tegurlah the why I behave around my friend and so on. He/she said "Nad you do change from the way you wearing but not the way you behaving". I'm quiet shock and was about to faint. Okay, I'm trying to make the story more interesting. I was shock. But still I realize about that and feel a little bit shame on myself. I admit that sometimes I'm still behave like my old one. Maybe because I'm used to it, it became it a habit. But now I try to change that and sometimes I forget.

I told him/her, "I'm sorry for the way I behave, maybe I was used to it. But thank you for remind me. I'll try to change that." Then he/she replied " Used to it? It's look like you never live like the real muslimin even you are wearing a hijab. You make people wearing hijab look terrible". I was stunt. I know I was wrong for the way I behave but do I deserved to get insult like that. I feel so so so bad. I was about to cry. I make a big mistakes and yes I know about that since you told me but do you have to thrown off those sarcasm words? Do watch you language people.

At first, respect grown on when you try to tegur for kesalahan but then after you dah cakap macam tu, it's seems like I making a wrong decision about you. I could say thank you untuk teguran tu but thanks no thanks, you buat I menyesal pulak.

Seriously, at this moment, I feel like I wanna go home be with my family. They know me better and even they don't like the way I behave, diorang tegur dengan cara berhemah, not using harsh word like you do. How I miss my house, my family. Just remember, nobody can accept your past and your present except the one who closest to you, your family and In sha Allah, Allah S.W.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment