Love Quotes

 *If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
~ Anonymous ~* The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
~ Anonymous ~
* Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
~ Bette Davis ~
* What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.
~ St. Augustine ~
* The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
~ Anonymous ~


* She's gone. I am abused, and my relief must be to loathe her.
~ William Shakespeare ~
* Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
~ Mark Overby ~
* Hell's afloat in lover's tears.
~ Dorothy Rothschild Parker ~
* Is a life worth living, without no one to love and to be loved in return?
~ Anonymous ~
* Take away love, and our life is a tomb.
~ Robert Browning ~


* In a separation it is the one who is not really in love who says the more tender things.
~ Marcel Proust ~
* When once estrangement has arisen between those who truly love each other, everything seems to widen the breach.
~ John Keats ~
* I'd like to run away From you, But if you didn't come And find me ... I would die.
~ Shirley Bassey ~
* You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.
~ Henny Youngman ~
* We are never so defensless against suffering as when we love.
~ Sigmund Freud ~
* The pain of love is the pain of being alive. It is a perpetual wound.
~ Maureen Duffy ~
* A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain.
~ Abraham Crowley ~
* Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. 
~ George Eliot ~
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment